2. Connect to your Binance Smart Chain (BSC) compatible wallet by clicking the Connect to a Wallet button (top right-hand side). A window will appear.
3. Here we show MetaMask as an example. Click MetaMask. You can learn how to get MetaMask and set it up here if you don’t know how to configure MetaMask for BSC network.
4. After you connect successfully, then a list of pools will show up. Here we take the $CDZ pool for example. You stake $CDZ to earn rewards in $CDZ.
5. Click the Approve button for $CDZ pool. Your wallet will ask you to confirm in a new window.
6. After confirming, the Approve button should now be replaced with Insert and Eject buttons.
7. Click the Insert to bring up the staking menu. A window will appear.
8. Enter the amount of $CDZ you want to stake.
8. Click Insert. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
9. Once the transaction is successful (typically a few seconds), you'll see the updated staked amount.
10. You can view how much $CDZ has been earned in real-time.
You can easily add more tokens by clicking Insert.
How to Eject (Withdraw)
1. You can click Eject to remove staked assets.
2. Input the amount you would like to remove. Click Eject.
Note: If your assets are staked less than 72 hours, there will be a 2% withdrawal fee of your total harvest (claim) amount.
50% of withdrawal fees will sent to Protocol Insurance Fund (PIF) Treasury, and the remaining 50% will be used for $CDZ buy-back and/or burn.
Click Confirm if you still want to proceed.
4. The withdrawn assets are now returned back to your connected wallet, and your earned $CDZ harvest will also be triggered automatically.
How to Harvest (Claim)
You can harvest your accrued $CDZ rewards any time you like by clicking Harvest.
Note: If your assets are staked less than 72 hours, there will be a 2% withdrawal fee of your total harvest (claim) amount. 50% of the withdrawal fees are sent to the Protocol Insurance Fund (PIF) Treasury. The remaining 50% will be burned.